Friday, February 27, 2009

Welcome to my blog. Everyone else is doing it.


Blogs are for losers (like me):
Much like the several hundred people out there who still do not have a blog, I have some serious reluctance about starting one. I don't want to be one of those annoying people who begrudgingly engages in social media, knocks the process all along, but secretly loves it more than any geek out there. If I do it, I want to embrace it wholeheartedly.

Baby steps:
A little over a year ago I bravely joined Facebook at the insistence of a colleague. Elliott our wonderful intern threatened a work stoppage if I did not give into the intrawebsite of Facebook. I am thankful I did. I love it. Yet writing a blog still seemed a little daunting and I feared that my life and my take on life are not nearly interesting enough to write down. And I was absolutely right! They aren't! But that is ok. Blogs are the diaries of adulthood and people don't have to read them if they don't want to. If you are one of the four people that care about what I am doing, thinking, and reading then you have either given birth to me or held my hair when I puke. I thank you for the aforementioned favors and for reading this here 'lectronic diary. Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment